the directors | consultants and affiliates | strategic alliances | our commitment | client focus | client profile
The directors of the company are Tony Mair and Ben Mair.
Consultants and affiliates
The company has a number of strategic alliances with other consultants in related areas including project management, audit, leadership training, financial management systems and IT/IM governance. These include Charterpoint Pty Ltd, David Marcus (Origin Consulting) and Peter Gordon (Economic Futures Australia).
TDS policy is to bring the right people to each project. In doing so TDS has formed a number of strategic alliances with other consulting firms which specialize in areas such as Leadership, Project Management, Audit and Executive Support Systems.
TDS has a commitment to:
- Understand the client's needs,
- Provide professional solutions,
- Assist clients with the implementation of proposed solutions,
- Develop the client's skills in value based management concepts,
- Be readily available as resource consultants at all times, and
- Continually update the client with the latest methodologies and information
technology being used internationally in value based management.
Our experience is both in the private and public sector. The concepts that TDS introduces are applicable in both spheres. The services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
Services to Government have been provided to clients at the Local, State and Federal Government level. Services have also been provided to a range of industry sectors and small to medium enterprises.
Our range of Consultancy Services includes:
- Business Planning
- Capability Costing
- Balanced Scorecard
- Personnel and HR Management
The under mentioned range of clients are some of our more recent assignments with small to medium enterprises right up to multi-nationals.
- ACT Treasury
- Office of Regulatory Services - ACT
- Attorney Generals
- Australian Electoral Commission
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Department of Water and Conservation
- Department of Health and Ageing
- Alchohol Education Research Foundation
- University of New South Wales
- Emergency Services Authority - ACT
- Department of Defence – Commonwealth
- Department of Health and Community Care – ACT
- Department of Justice and Community Safety - ACT
- Department of Immigration, Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs - Commonwealth
- Department of Urban Services - ACT
- Geoscience Australia
- ACT Fire Brigade
- The Canberra Hospital
- Department of the Parliamentary Reporting Staff
- ACT Law Courts
- ACT Office of Fair Trading
- Department of Health and Aged Care - Commonwealth
- Department of Industry, Science and Resources
- Philippine Sports Commission (AusAID/ADB)
- Department of Veterans' Affairs - Commonwealth
- Westpac Bank